Kunstpodium T is an art platform, based in Tilburg, that helps young artists to bring their artistic identity to a higher level; both as artist and as cultural entrepreneur. In different projects that we facilitate, all its aspects will be highlighted. Kunstpodium T works together with regional, national and international partners. Curious to see how we do this? Take a look at our projects by selecting one in the menu above or visit one of our exhibitions and activities!
Sign up for our two-weekly newsletter!
Would you like to stay up to date on everything that Kunstpodium T organises? Then sign up here for our English newsletter and you will receive the latest news every two weeks!
NOW ON SHOW & TO DO AT KUNSTPODIUM T
* 4 April – 28 April 2019: Apprentice Master expo #6: ‘If sky enters, if light, if water, if dust, if fabric touches’. Paul Bogaers, Jolijn van den Heuvel, Mirjam Withaar, Nash Caldera, Jedidja Smalbil. Location: TAC Eindhoven.
* 11 April 2019: Mastertalk with Marjolein de Groen: Museum de Pont, 16.30 to 17.30.
* 11 April – 5 May 2019: Apprentice Master expo #7: ‘Items Close to Both of Us’. Marjolein de Groen, Julien de Fauw, Jacinta Hebers, Jessey de Nijs, Anna Spiliotopoulou, Chloë Laycock. Location: Kunstpodium T, Tilburg.
* 2 May – 26 May 2019: Apprentice Master expo #8: Tom Claassen, Marieke Bragt, Emily, Erik Aardema, Chantal van Lieshout, Lien Vanoppen. Location: TAC Eindhoven.
* 9 May – 5 June 2019: Apprentice Master expo #9: Thomas Kuijpers, Esther Schaminée, Lilian Anneloes, Karin Hansmann, Adam Grainger. Location: RUIS Nijmegen.
If sky enters If light If water If dirt If fabric touches The title reflects the character of the works of the participating artists. Although working in different disciplines, they share an interest in ritualistic actions and poetic gestures, and consider the image as the expression of an invisible, inner world. In the exhibition their works will join together as different parts of a single universe. The sixth exhibition…Find out more »
as you can see, whenever I call her I get her answering machine under these hills there is a wandering couple they pass by. they gather. this is what I found in the distance, tongue-shaped stones in their mouths the edge of a circle, as the crow flies as you can see, the distance between the two fingers is different in your left eye than your right The seventh exhibition of the eleventh season of the Apprentice Master program starts…Find out more »
The eighth exhibition of the eleventh season of the Apprentice Master program starts on Thursday 2 May 2019. During this exhibition, the apprentices Marieke Bragt, Emily Stollery, Erik Aardema, Chantal van Lieshout and Lien Vanoppen will be exhibiting together with master Tom Claassen. The exhibition shall take place from Thursday 2 May to Sunday 26 May 2019 at TAC Eindhoven. The opening is happening on Thursday 2 May from 20.00 to 23.00. During the opening, the artists will be present to…Find out more »
Exhibitions and events