Plan your visit
Our visitor’s address is Noordstraat 105 in Tilburg
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13.00 to 17.00
• openings on Thursday from 20.00 to 23.00
In the period between exhibitions (installing and take-down) we are closed.
For the current opening hours of our satellite locations you can refer to their websites.
We are closed on the following holidays:
– Pentecost (Sunday 23 and Monday 24 May 2021)
– Christmas (Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 December 2021)
– New Year’s Day (Saturday 1 January 2022)
We have a wheelchair ramp to get into the building. Our suppost can use this manually to get past the two-step stairs to get inside. In the exhibition space, there are no thresholds and all doors are a standard width.
There are two regular, gender-neutral toilets available.
All our information is in Dutch and English. We try to offer as much information as possible in auditory form too.
Kunstpodium T is closed until Sunday 18 July 2021 due to quarantine.
Kunstpodium T is open again! When visiting, we ask you to stick to the current Covid-measures.
– keeping 1,5 meter distance from fellow visitors and staff
– postponing your visit in case of illness, symptoms or positive test
– disinfecting your hands upon entry
– reservation beforehand is no longer required
– registration on the day for contact research in case of infection (mail address and/or phone number). This information will be destroyed after three weeks and are never used for other purposes.
How to get to Kunstpodium T
Parking in the street is not possible. Paid parking is possible at a number of locations across the centre of Tilburg. On the website of the Municipality of Tilburg you can find where to park closeby.
Are you visiting us by public transport? Then a five-minute walk will take you right from the central train station of Tilburg to Kunstpodium T. Take the south exit (Centrum) and walk through the Stationsstraat up to the five-point road crossing and take a sharp turn right. You’ll find us on the left side of the street, marked by a flag.