Working at Kunstpodium T
The small daily team of Kunstpodium T is being supported by a wonderful team of indispersable volunteers and interns. Here you will find who we are looking for to complement our team.
What do we offer?
* Every day something to laugh together
* Free entry to all our activities, like exhibitions and artist talks
* An inspiring environment full of art in the centre of Tilburg
* A nice network of young artists and art lovers
Interested or want to know more? Send us an email to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Photo by: Rob Aerts
Kunstpodium T looking for exhibition hosts
We are looking for supposts that enjoy to guide enthusiastic visitors through our exhibition. You will also do the occassional bar shift during an opening if you want to.
* You are available a few times per month/year during openings on Thursday evening from 19.00 to 23.00 and/or during opening hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13.00 to 17.00. We are only open during exhibitions, which lasts on average four weeks.
* How often do you work is entirely discussable; you work when it suits you.
* You have a fun and spontaneous personality to welcome our guests.
* You enjoy talking about art and are interested in (contemporary) art.
* Finally you possess a sense of responsibility, because the art works needs to be looked after and you open and close the exhibition before and after your shift.
Interested or want to know more? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Project leader wanted for Day of the Young Artist
On March 30, 2023, Day of the Young Artist returns to De Pont Museum in Tilburg. This day is entirely dedicated to emerging talent and developments in the arts field. Starting and emerging artists are invited to explore contemporary artistry with each other and a range of special speakers.
As project leader of Day of the Young Artist, you will make this special day run smoothly. You are the spider in the web, you are responsible for the production planning and support the organizing organizations and are a point of contact for practical matters. In the run-up to the day you are involved in the preparation and contact with the speakers.
Day of the Young Artist is organized by Kunstpodium T, Talenthubs: Inversion and jump! and De Pont museum.
Who are you?
– start immediately;
– keep an overview in a dynamic environment;
– speak the language of the art world;
– pick things up quickly and shift gears quickly;
– function independently in a small team;
– enthusiastic about giving starting artists a boost;
– communicative and proactive;
– practical minded;
– stress resistant;
You can expect from us…
– a dynamic project;
– a fixed remuneration for your work of EUR 3000,- (excl VAT).
Does this sound like music to your ears? Then let us hear from you immediately!
Send a motivation and your CV to email@example.com with subject ‘Vacancy Project Leader DOTYA’.
Vacancy Project coordinator wanted 24h/week
Are you looking for a challenging job? Then you have come to the right place at Kunstpodium T!
Immediately we are looking for a new project coordinator to do the production of many exhibitions as well as managing the volunteers.
– demonstrable experience in the (contemporary) art world
– a special place in your heart for the young artist
– an eye for new possibilities
– good understanding of English in addition to Dutch: our communication is bilingual.
Deadline is Sunday February 12
Interested? Read the entire vacancy here. (sorry only in Dutch)
Kunstpodium T recognises and supports art talent with exchange of knowledge and experiment.
Postal and visitor address:
5038 EH Tilburg
Open Friday to Sunday
from 13.00 to 17.00