Working at Kunstpodium T
The small daily team of Kunstpodium T is being supported by a wonderful team of indispersable volunteers and interns. Here you will find who we are looking for to complement our team.
What do we offer?
* Free entry to all our activities, like exhibitions and artist talks
* An inspiring environment full of art in the centre of Tilburg
* A nice network of young artists and art lovers
* A volunteer fee
Interested or want to know more? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
TalentHub Inversie is looking for communication team member
Inversie is part of Talenthub Brabant and is a collaboration between TAC, Kunstpodium T and WitteRook. De talenthub supports visual artists on their way to an independent artistic practise: during fifteen months, a talent is guided with individual support, knowledge, network and facilities from mentors and experts.
From February 2021 we are looking for a new team member for Inversie for 4 hours per week, to improve the visibility and reach of our talent development program and our talents. Want to join our team? The deadline for application is 23 Januari 2021. More information about the vacancy and the procedure can be found behind this link.
Internship at Kunstpodium T (m/v/x, all education levels)
– student at an mbo, hbo or university that wants to explore the artworld;
– you are interested in contemporary art; the crazier, the better!
– you work well in a small and dynamic team
– you have a proactive attitude;
– somebody who is flexible, disciplined and self-sufficient; due to corona you will work a lot from home
– besides Dutch you also have good commandment of the English language: our communication is in both languages
Kunstpodium T looking for exhibition hosts (m/v/x)
We are looking for supposts that enjoy to guide enthusiastic visitors through our exhibition. You will also do the occassional bar shift during an opening if you want to.
* You are available a few times per month/year during openings on Thursday evening from 19.00 to 23.00 and/or during opening hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13.00 to 17.00. We are only open during exhibitions, which lasts on average four weeks.
* How often do you work is entirely discussable; you work when it suits you.
* You have a fun and spontaneous personality to welcome our guests.
* You enjoy talking about art and are interested in (contemporary) art.
* Finally you possess a sense of responsibility, because the art works needs to be looked after and you open and close the exhibition before and after your shift.
Interested or want to know more? Send an email to email@example.com!