How do you see the world through your lens? And how do you portray art? To immortalise the exhibitions and openings from Kunstpodium T, we are looking for a new photographer.
Who are we looking for?
– You have your own (digital) camera. Special equipment or editing software is not necessary.
– You are available 1 Thursday evening per month to photograph our openings and exhibitions.
– Sometimes you might be asked to put your skills to extra use and shoot other activities, exhibitions or our building.
– Photographers with a very unique style are definitely encouraged to surprise us!
– A diploma is not necessary: students and hobby photographers are also welcome! We would like to receive examples of previously shot work that represents your style, regardless of your background.
As photographer you work as volunteer at Kunstpodium T. Our volunteers get a fee of 5 euros per hour. Your work hours will be determined together with us and communicated on time. We will always use credits when using your images.
Will you be the new photographer in our team? Or do you have other questions? Send us an email with a short motivation and several images to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Photographer’ as subject and we will be in touch soon!