On Thursday 27 February the third exhibition of the current Apprentice Master season will open at Kunstpodium T. Artists Lieven Segers, Lotte Leerschool, Ischa Kempka, Natasha Rijkhoff and Renie Masters present the exhibition ‘The Five Obstructions’, referring to the film by Lars von Trier.
In this exhibition, the artists impose five rules:
1. The work must fit into a hand suitcase;
2. The colour red is not present;
3. Living creatures are present in the show;
4. One decision is is being made by one of each artist’s parents’;
5. Each artist has invited a fellow artist and a second master is being activated.
On their invitation, artists Frank Koolen, Willum Geerts, Agnes Scherer, Harry Freestone and Xenia Bannuscher also take part in this exhibition.
The exhibition opens on Thursday 27 February at 20.00 at Kunstpodium T. After opening the exhibition can be visited until Sunday 22 March 2020. Kunstpodium T is open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13.00 to 17.00.